Summer School Grant
In 2011, the Summer School will provide one individual grant for participants of the programme. The grant can be awarded both to students from consortium member institutions as well as students from non-consortium universities.
The grant includes: - a waived participation fee- full refund of travel costs to/from the Summer School. Please note that the travel costs can not exceed the maximum amount set by Erasmus IP.
Rules of eligibility for Individual Grant:
- The student has already filled out all application documents before the deadline of the 15th of April and s/he will submit the additional documents specified in the call for papers by 15th of June.
- The student has sent in a 2 paragraph application letter explaining why grant should be awarded to him/her. (MS Word or PDF document)
- The student has sent in a letter of recommendation (max one A4) from the his/her supervisor. (scanned document)
- The student has to have active membership in ECREA either through individual or institutional membership scheme.
- If the grant has been approved, the student will provide all necessary travel documents (boarding passes, invoices, and proof of payments) no later than September 5 2011 (date of stamp). If the documents are sent in late, the grant can be withdrawn.